All Blog Entries

1. How to set default program to open certain file types?

Have you encounter difficulties in setting the default program to open certain files in your computer? Or don not know how to change the program to open certain file types? By reading this post, you might get some ideas to solve you problem.

You might see a white blank icon sitting on your desktop or when you click the file and it does not open the program that it suppose to open.

Click image for larger version

Name:	doc1.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	195 This icon is just for example only. You can see that it is supposed ...
  2. How can I set a password for a shared link?

You might want to know if you can set a password for a shared link for your Dropbox. The answer is YES but you must be a Dropbox Pro or Dropbox Business user.

Here is the link to how to shared link with a password.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/5887

Thank you for visiting my blog post.

Updated 09-10-2014 at 02:28 PM by er_swee_kee

Categories
    ICT
  3. Want to run CD-rom that only compatible with Window 3.1, 95 and XP?

Do you have lots of old CD-rom that only compatible with Window 3.1, Window 95 and Window XP? These CD-rom cannot be played on your Window 7 and the CD-rom do not have the latest version to run on Window 7. You can only run these CD-rom in laptop or PC that run the old Window OS. What we did in the past was to install and play the CD-rom in laptop or PC iinstalled with old Window OS.

If you have a laptop that run on Window 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate, then you can install ...
    Categories
    ICT
  4. How to add shared calendar to your Outlook?

Once again, I would like to share with you on "How to add shared calendar to your Outlook". We might know that the shared calendar can be shared by using "Sharing invitation". But do you know that if the calendar already set its permission to the intended users, you can add the shared calendar using the method below or view the video guide that was created by my colleague, Rahman.
    The url is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npGvg...ature=youtu.be

Updated 11-11-2013 at 04:02 PM by er_swee_kee

Categories
    ICT
  5. How to View Public Folders in Outlook 2010?

You might think that where is the "Public folders" in my Outlook. If the "Public folders" are not visible to you in your Outlook, please follow the steps below,

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  93.3 KB

Click on the folder icon located on the bottom of the Outlook Navigation Pane

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  84.9 KB

Alternatively, you can try this.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  88.4 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  85.5 KB

Hope ...

Updated 25-10-2013 at 10:29 AM by er_swee_kee