All Blog Entries

1. Chrome cannot update : disabled by administrator. Do you know how to resolve?

Greetings everyone.

Recently, I cannot do an update on google chrome and it said that the update is disabled by administrator. Do you want to know how to resolve this issue and make Chrome able to get its update?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome.jpg
Views:	6445
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	210
    Tell me.

Updated 20-07-2015 at 03:16 PM by er_swee_kee

Categories
    ICT
  2. How to hide e-mail addresses from other recipients in Outlook?

In Outlook, you may want to send an email to a group of people but do not want them to see each other's email addresses. How to make sure that the recipients' email addresses are not visible to all? Want to know how? Please comment.

Thank you.
    Categories
    ICT
  3. What if you cannot rotate the pages in Adobe Acrobat Professional?

Want to know how? You do not need to re-install the software but only need alter the setting. Please comment that you need to know this and I will share with you.

Thank you guys!.
    Categories
    ICT
  4. How to Clear Your Dropbox Cache in Windows?

When deleted files from your dropbox, you think it has been deleted permanently. You are wrong! The deleted files are still in the dropbox cache and then it will automatically deleted every 3 days. You want to know how to clear the dropbox cache manually? Please drop me your comment. Thank you.
    Categories
    ICT
  5. Anyone interested to know how to make your data in Excel sheets auto refresh?

If this is what interests you, please respond to this post. Thank you very much.
    Categories
    ICT
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast