er_swee_kee

1. Price dropped for Microsoft Surface Pro

Microsoft has announced today that the price of Surface Pro for both 64GB and 128GB has dropped. Starting today 30 August 2013, you can visit retail shops that carry the Surface Pro.

Please go to this URL to find out more details http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-...s-touch-covers
    Categories
    ICT
  2. How to improve Microsoft Surface RT/PRO Battery life

This is important especially to Surface Pro as the battery can only last for 4-5 hours. Here are the tips to improve your Surface Pro battery life.

1. Lower the Screen Brightness

Disabling auto-brightness feature increases the battery’s potential.
    A bright screen is not good if there is no power nearby. Go into the PC settings to adjust the brightness.

2. Limit Syncing
    Syncing a amount of content on Surface Pro heavily impact ...
    Categories
    ICT
  3. Microsoft Surface Pro

I would like to share with you on Microsoft Surface Pro that I have bought recently. The reason that I have bought this so called "Laptop in tablet form" was that it is a laptop that run full version of MS Window 8. You can install software to Surface Pro just like you did in your laptop and PC. There is also a USB 3.0 port for you to do the transfer of any files, be it movies, photo, MS documents files....you name it. As for the storage, it come with 64GB and 128GB. No doubt there is ...

Updated 13-06-2013 at 12:29 PM by er_swee_kee

Tags: surface pro Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ICT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ceb47a56-1cfa-4036-90bf-61ec41446595.jpg‎
Views:	486
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	87  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5